In the field of science, the Ernst Schering Foundation focuses on the life and natural sciences. It awards and sponsors science prizes, supports honorary lectures, and awards Deutschlandstipendien (Germany scholarships). More detailed information about the science programs of the Ernst Schering Foundation can be found here.
In individual cases, we will accept applications for project support (upon prior consultation). Please note that applications for 2013 are closed.
- projects at the interface of different scientific disciplines or at the interface of science and art
- projects that promote and connect scientists
- projects that promote the dialogue between science and society
For a project to be eligible for support, the applying organization has to have non-profit status.
Not eligible are:
- research projects
- master fellowships, doctoral fellowships, PostDoc fellowships, travel grants ... (Currently, the Ernst Schering Foundation only awards Germany Scholarships.)
- printing of publications (unless as part of a supported project)
- travel and staff allowances (unless as part of a supported project)
- individual participation fees for conferences, symposia, and advanced training programs (unless as part of a supported project)
- projects that require permanent funding from the Foundation
For inquiries about project support, please contact:
Andrea Bölling, Project Manager Science
Phone: +49 (0)30-20 62 29 60